Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Conviction

So I sit here listening to my "Death Cab for Cutie Station" on Pandora. At this moment, Iron & Wine is playing and it's making me a happy camper. A band I do not normally listen to, but I like it. Lately, I have been wanting to do a lot more with my photography. Maybe selling... Not sure. For some reason I crave that feeling of being noticed for something I feel I am good at. Not just how good I do at my job. I have one very good friend who is interested in showing a few pictures in her new apartment, which I LOVE! The title for this blog is kind of implying what I want in life. I need to stay more convicted to my photography. Actually putting the effort needed into it. On that note, I am off to decide what I shall be doing Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment