Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Realization

For some reason I feel as if I am incredibly "bored" with living at home... Living in northern California for my whole life... My visit to Fresno was... Fantastic. To say the least. I got to see everyone I wanted. I saw the garden co-op my cousin and his roommates are a part of. I "train boxed". I must say that is one of the most epic experiences I have had in a long time. It is such a thrill. I suggest it. But quite honestly, being with Philip made me feel at ease. For some reason, he is the one person who I truly feel comfortable around. I know he will end up reading this. I am okay with it. I quite honestly feel as if I were down there, I would be more motivated than I am now... Which is something I so desperately need right now in my life. I so badly want to get back in school but I feel as if going to school in Santa Rosa would be pointless... Eventually I will figure it out... Once my mind stops running a million different ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment