Friday, March 19, 2010

Reflection

Today I have been up since 6:30 a.m. and I am exhausted. I have been on a bus or train from about 8:30 a.m. to about 2p.m. on my way to Fresno, CA to visit family since the newest edition came along. That being said, I cannot complain about the whole day. Being on the bus/train has given me a chance to reflect. All my life I have either been driven down here or I have personally driven myself. I have been either to busy driving or having my parents or someone else occupy me. I never really had a chance to look at what is around me. The scenery, the beauty of Lakeville Highway!! I have NEVER paid so much attention to fine details of life around me. It was a nice change from the same old crap I deal with everyday it seems like. Even though my cousin that I am staying with for the night had to work, I know that I am going to go home with a refreshed feeling. Getting to see my new second cousin, seeing both my aunts, the new mommy in our family, and one of the best people I have the honor of knowing is just fantastic. It is nice to know that I am going to go home and feel as if I accomplished something on my vacation even though it was only about a day and a half long.


I shall finish this blog on a very weary, tired note. Mostly due to the fact that Sufy is MORE then curious with what is going on with what I am typing on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment