Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday AKA "Dia de Artes"



Thursdays have always been a day to veg for me. It is the day of the
infamous Fresno Art Hop, midnight movies and usually a pretty light day in terms of a "to do" list. So I tend to take this day slow and enjoy the good things. Walks are plentiful, cycling is a must, blogging and reading is mandatory. The sun seems to shine favorably and the clouds aline perfectly.
I start the day off with a movie, a healthy bountiful breakfast and then off to class. But I am looking forward to the rest of the day. Primarily because I'm thinking of hitting up the Fresno Met with my cousin that came in from out of town. Also going to see a couple movies; Paranormal Activity, Where the Wild Things Are and/or Whip It! Which you will promptly see feedback. Maybe in the form of a podcast... (eh, eh?!)
The Fresno Met has some interesting exhibits this month, including some sketchbooks of Matisse. Marc Chagall has an exhibit as well, which I admit, I have not had a chance to explore. It should be a good day. It will be a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment